Dr. Arash grew up in San Ramon, graduating from California High School. After high school, Dr. Arash went on to Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, where he earned his Bachelors degree. Dr. Arash then returned to the Bay Area to attend dental school in San Francisco at the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry.
While in school he earned High Honors in achieving his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree. Following dental school, Dr. Arash married his college sweetheart Sheeva, and began his Orthodontic Specialty program at University of Pacific Dugoni School of Dentistry.
Following residency, Dr. Arash and his wife have now moved back to Dr. Arash’s hometown of San Ramon. Dr. Arash and his wife Sheeva have two young children, Mateen and Mazi. Dr. Arash enjoys spending time with family, friends, and community members. In addition to his private practice, Dr. Arash is an adjunct clinical professor at the University of the Pacific Dugoni School of Dentistry, teaching in the Invisalign clinic.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Contra Costa Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Tao Kappa Omega Dental Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Academic Honor Society
Awards and Honors:
- American Association of Orthodontists Award for Exceptional Interest in the Development of the Oral-facial Complex
- First place American Academy of Research, San Francisco section 3rd Annual Scientific Meeting
- Hinman Symposium Research Award
“As my patient, you can expect a thorough and gentle exam using the latest in orthodontic technology. I will create a treatment plan specific to your needs and wants, and together we will achieve the beautiful, healthy smile you and your children deserve. Expect a personal experience, as I love building relationships with my patients. I look forward to creating your perfect smile, with lots of laughs and memorable moments in the chair. I hope to see you soon in the office and around the community!” – Dr. Arash Abolfazlian, DDS, MSD